YGA Spring Conference 2016, Copenhagen

YGA Spring Conference 2016, Copenhagen

martes, 8 de marzo de 2011

Buenas sensaciones !!!

Holaaaaaaaaaaaaa amigos!!! aaasshhh ive been so busy that i dont know where to start....ok well this is a quick post, though!!!!!!!!!!!! There are things im happy for!!!!!!!!!
Little by little my fitness is coming back again, ive been swimming for 4 weeks and i struggled a bit the first week, as soon as i hit the pool i felt so insecure that i was thinking about my poor smashed arm in every stroke.....My coach says that i dont have to rush in order to avoid to injury myself again, therefore, he just focuses in my swimming technique and not in how fast i am so i don`t have so much pressure taking over me... Today i swam around 4.5km  800 easy 800( 100m pullx 100m drill) 10x50 (25 easy 25 fast), 5x150m race pace, 5x100m race pace and finally 10x50 race pace ..it seems tough but in my case the aim was not to overforce my arm and just mantain a constant pace without pressuring myself...
At the end of my workout i felt so smooth which is a good sign for me :)........today in the afternoon my arms started to hurt but not because of the injury but the tiredness had kicked in!!!
Tomorrow i have to get up at 430am since i have to run at 5am !! then i have my teaching practicum at 11 but im prepared already for my duty jejeje =) ...

Okay amigos apologizes for you but im tired of typing now jajajaja and i feel very sleepy so i think im gonna hit the bed right very soon... tomorrow is Miercoles de Ceniza and this is waiting for me===> run +duty+uni

Post soon


Cheers

2 comentarios:

UMA dijo...

Se me complicó con el inglés... jeje

Sonia Maria Zavaleta Mancia dijo...

jejeje ay nena pues usa un traductor