YGA Spring Conference 2016, Copenhagen

YGA Spring Conference 2016, Copenhagen

jueves, 17 de marzo de 2011

2nd period Halfway !!!

Heeey!!!!!!!! maybe you can tell  that i`m becoming a blog fan jejeje and that`s totally true i think :), i always liked this whole thing about bloging but now i just  enjoy it more. Being  alone with myself and my  thoughts makes me reflect more about my actions in life. Besides training, i`ve realized that this has become my second hobby :) and it turns even more exciting knowing that there are lots of people who take their time to  read my thoughts, feelings and experiences (good,bad,ashaming,exciting,hideous,etc), so beforehand i just want  all my readers to know how much i appreciate it. :) thanks !!! =)
Ok,  moving to another atmosphere, yesterday was my second (of 4 times)time  i performed. Last time i posted i said i would expect a good score and actually it was well acceptable, not the best, though. It seems that i`m climbing a step every week because i do not tend to be nervous nor frightened anymore, those thoughts full of negativity have just dissapeared and i always remind to myself that  this is just my weekly duty and i must try to give my best shot!! there`s nothing to be worried about :) and as time flies by sooo fast, out of a sudden i´m in my halfway semester which is almost one foot in the finish line.
Furthermore, i feel more confident whilst being in a classroom in charge of almost 27 students who are just beggining  this long journey, therefore, when seeing their faces and actions, i just remember when i was a freshman and how well my teachers have treated me, so i just want to do the same with them and try to make them feel confortable with me, likewise i always try to build a healthy learning enviroment since everybody`s learning from each other, thus, i think i am going to feel satisfied with myself. :)
Finally, what i liked the most of yesterday`s class was that my tutor felt happy with a final  activity i did, thanks God!!!:)  I also liked the way my feedback was provided since you can tell the pose and intention of how things are said. Unlike my first feedback last period, i personally appreciate what my tutor said this time: "Even though your voice tone is low, the students pay attention and seem interested in your explanations, well done Sonita"  jejeje
Saying this i just hope i get a better score this time :)

2 comentarios:

cemelendez dijo...

Sonita,

It is really great to read that you feel happy with your new group. I know you can do things beter every day if you really pay attention to what your tutor says. You see, this is not as hard as you thought it would be!

Tisha dijo...

Very good monita!!! I got excited when reading your blog.... It's nice to see that you're enjoying teaching... Every class is a new experience and we're learning in order to become better teachers and in order to give our best... Congrats!!! Love ya!!