YGA Spring Conference 2016, Copenhagen

YGA Spring Conference 2016, Copenhagen

viernes, 18 de febrero de 2011

Round 3 = Finally :)

Holaaa!!! well, it seems i´m posting more often which is good =) so everybody who reads this can be fully updated of what`s going on in my life ......... Some good news that i can bring up to you are that i started to swim this week, i feel super insecure, though..Today i swam only 2.5k and suddenly it started to hurt a bit so i had to pull over =( , but i think that recovery takes time so i just keep my mind possitive...I also ran 6k in the track, i had spent 3 week  without doing anything(no excersice at all), so consequently today`s run was sooo hard :S i couldn`t run without losing my breath but my coach says that fitness is gained little by little.
As for my other activities, i hit ROUND 3 of my weekly mision, and surprisengly, i got good results which tells me that i`m improving my performance =). As normal, i prepared everything the night before the duty, i arrived 30 mins before the class started and as some students arrived early as well, i dared to ask them whether they had understood everything i had taught so far and they said "yes, of course we had" and i just felt so relieved since i know that my weak points are shown in other things rather than my explanations :)!!!
Well the class was based in analyzing daily situations, finding solutions of some issues that people who are married face,etc. but the best thing was that the students built their ideas and they seemed happy and more opened towards me which made me feel better ;)
When i finished my duty, i had missed one activity which was a debate and both my tutor and me worked as a team and managed to make this activity very exciting and obviously it was a success...
Overall, i felt happy since my tutor was very happy and congratulated me jejeje =] ....
Plus, no matter the challenge you have in the way but i always remind telling to myself to give my best and get the best out of every single experience i  might have, so at the end i have no regrets and at the same time i just don`t want to dissapoint myself nor my teacher who is a great person and i know that believes in me.
 I think that i am starting to like this thing so that i don`t feel that huge presion over my shoulders nor the fear i felt the 1st time. I`m not saying i would like to make my living of this, no way!!, and it is not because i hate it nor i loathe it but i think it takes too much time from you and also there is an enormus  responsability to take  and sometimes it brings soo  much stress that i just want to avoid.!!!!!! it´s just not me.....but who knows what the future will be like :S!! never say never!!!!!!

6 comentarios:

Tisha dijo...

hehe Never say never Sonita!! Well, it is really nice that you're going better in your teacher practicum, and also that you're improving your skills, you know that this is not a thing that we really want to do, but we must do it, so anyway we must give our best in order to learn as much as possible... congrats! I hope you give your best in the class you're missing for this period and then a week off! Nice!! hehehe Continue with that positive attitude friend... Love ya!! =)

Ockap Lemyc dijo...

It is really nice that you are seeing this as a challenge that will help you to improve, and not as an obligation. Sometimes we say we cannot do something, but when we try everything is different. I like the part when you say that no one knows how is the future like because it is pretty true. we can never be sure about our future, and the only thing we can do is to give our best in our present, and for now our present is teaching. keep working!!!! Nice post!!! byeee

WH173 4N631L dijo...

Sonita !!! congrats!! you see everything goes good! it´s something we have to face and God knows we are just learning and helps us to improve more and more...What you say about stress it´s totally true !! you don´t have life if you become a teacher however sometimes it has good sides, too. And we just don´t know our futere....

Sonia Maria Zavaleta Mancia dijo...

thanx friends!!! u are so kind and supportive!!

Teacher Yenni dijo...

I agree with you Monita... Teaching is a big responsability since the future performance of students will depend on the teacher's good or bad job... Everytime you teach just consider that you are herlping some people to get what now you are able to do...
Keep working friend...

Unknown dijo...

you need to be careful whit that sonia be slow jajajja take care