YGA Spring Conference 2016, Copenhagen

YGA Spring Conference 2016, Copenhagen

domingo, 21 de julio de 2013

Juli/July/Julio 2013

Hei mine venner!! Hvordan Går det?? jejeje I hope you remember that !! ;)

 July is going by on a blink of an eye, seriously!! I am exactly 3 weeks away from my birthday and I dont even feel time, weird isnt it?

I think this month has been the best one so far throughout 2013; I know there are still 5 months left and i just hope they are as bright as July. Regarding academics, I just started o work on a research project, which i will adress political transformations and violence matters; I will talk more about it as long as the process gets farther, though.

On the other hand, I am so pleased with my first place in todays race, I honestly did not see this coming!! I always tell myself  "As long as you are doing what makes you happy, then nothing else matters " :) Sometimes I cannot acknowledge the fact that there are some things you really need to do in order to feel complete and hence, happy. I know it sounds weird but some addictions can be actually good!!

I remember whilst being sick ( Dengue Hemorrágico) last year, I felt useless, crancky and depressed. However, I realised that being home alone isolated from the world all the time would make me feel nothing but worse. Jumping on the pool and swim would definetely change my mood; even though I would just swim 500 mts or grab my swimming table and do some kicking, It felt like heaven and it was more than enough to put a huge smile on my face!!

Whenever I feel sad or dissapointed, I just get my running shoes and head outside to clear my mind; somehow, sport has played a huge role on my life and at this point, It has become an addiction no matter what. Regardless the situation, there is always room for a small swim, a jog or a bike ride filled out with lots of laughter and good chats with friends.

 I was quite fortunate to fall into the triathlon enviroment and I feel so grateful to that , I have learnt so much and it has given me so much delight all these years!!

Cheers :)


Great memories, Guatemala 2007

No hay comentarios: