YGA Spring Conference 2016, Copenhagen

YGA Spring Conference 2016, Copenhagen

viernes, 26 de julio de 2013

A awesome week :)

July keeps smiling for me =D and i just love it !!!

My hometown is celebrating its festivities on this month so Santa Ana is full of even more joy and good vibes at this moment !!
I can hear the fireworks from my window and everybody is out celebrating. Of course, I just came from the religious procession and then I headed out to eat some pupusas!! Yuuuummmiiii stuff indeed ;)

I have been also focused in my triathon training! Actually, we raced a fast-Tri today, which was a short distance but It does not mean that It gets easier !! We only swam 400m biked 10k and ran 3k , It was so fast that the acid lactic went up easily, leaving your body to the limit and super exhausted.

I felt pretty good even though i had a rough swim; however, I felt awesome whilst running !!!

Here are some pics of this awesome week!!

Thanks July !! (=

cheers

El Salvador most famous dish !!







No hay comentarios: