YGA Spring Conference 2016, Copenhagen

YGA Spring Conference 2016, Copenhagen

jueves, 10 de julio de 2014

When will we restore peace?

I think this is a very ambiguous question ... Even though int´l community claims peace, leaders negotiate it, and armies fight for it, possitive outcomes at greater scale are not yet seen.... Mmmm, to be honest, It is quite difficult to say so, specially, whilst watching what has been going on around the world, and in El Salvador, of course!

I suddenly run into this video, which is the Mongolian National Anthem, sung by lovely kids! Its lyrics express there needs to be respect amongst nations and peoples, it is very beautiful and inspiring!  


1 comentario:

Williams dijo...

I love your blog and find a lot of your post’s to be exactly I’m looking for.
I wouldn’t mind creating a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write regarding here.
Again, awesome blog!
CSUF History