YGA Spring Conference 2016, Copenhagen

YGA Spring Conference 2016, Copenhagen

domingo, 13 de julio de 2014

Triatlón Internacional Fiestas Julias

Hi my dear friends!

I raced the most important tri of the year, it is a very special one for many reasons: Firstly, it is held in my hometown, secondly, it reminds me my teenage years and thirdly, it honoured one of the best athletes in El Salvador, I am talking about Mr. David Miranda, who was amongst the greatest cyclists Santa Ana has ever had.

The race took place at Lago de Coatepeque and the swim was all about "surviving a human-washing machine" the first 300 meters! I placed myself behind my teammate but was quickly dropped after some guys pushed me down the water. I found myself with some guys and 3 girls from Guatemala at the end of the swim. In the bike I surprisingly felt very strong in the 3.5k hill and as always, I had to ride the entire 20 kms solo, I was between the 1st pack of boys and the chasing packs, who were behind me but never caught me either! The run felt pretty nice and smooth, I knew I was running well and never looked back, a girl from Guatemala was the closest one but I had a big gap so I was very calm!  I timed around 19 mins in 5k :)

After race, I went straight to my home to see the final match, both teams were awesome though Germans deserved to win, they were my favourite European team. Congrats to Argentina for the outstanding performance as well!

Thank you for your support, I had a lovely day!








1 comentario:

Leonardi linken dijo...

.Your article is accurate and I benefit. I have read many articles, but I found a lot of
ideas in this article. CSUF Guide