YGA Spring Conference 2016, Copenhagen

YGA Spring Conference 2016, Copenhagen

sábado, 21 de agosto de 2010

One more year, a new start !!

"Start by doing what's necessary;
then do what's possible;
and suddenly you are doing the impossible".

                                                         San Francisco de Asis.



After reading this quote, i could see myself  in it. I cant believe how fast time flies by, wow!!!  now im 21 which means a new start, a new opportunity, new coaches :), and specially new challenges.
A lot has happened this last few months, now my teammates and myself are more motivated than ever, this change has been a plus for all of us.
So now we are starting little by little, with what it is possible, and with what it is necessary . I think everything happens for a reason, it is sad that ES athletes are with zero support and economical conditions are not in our favour,  it does not mean we are going to be depressed, resentful and stop training. Moreover, i am so proud of my sister Stefani for her hard work, she has been so determined in her training and hopefully, she will be a medallist in CODICADER games next month, Raul and Luisito are pushing themselves up too, they are doing their best and it will pay off in the long run. . Many thanx to Gatorade and everyone for their support and understanding.
As for other news, i celebrated my birthday last Saturday, my friends  came over and we all had  a blast.

No hay comentarios: