YGA Spring Conference 2016, Copenhagen

YGA Spring Conference 2016, Copenhagen

miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2015

Youth Goodwill Ambassador in Denmark

Hi everyone, I wanted to share that I was selected as Youth Godwill Ambassador in Denmark, an initiative of Copenhagen Capacity, which is the entity that makes this possible. I feel so honoured to represent Aalborg University as well as share my life experience in Denmark so far!

I am also pending my blog about the differences between Danish and Salvadoran education systems. I will do that later, though, I am too tired to write jajaja









2 comentarios:

Kevin E. Lynn dijo...

I have seen many blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it.You’re doing a great job Man,Keep it up.Take a look my latest article about auto clicker software for mac

pg slot dijo...

โปรโมชั่น pg slot มากมาย เล่นง่ายจ่ายจริง แตกจริง ต้อง pg slot เท่านั้น! เล่นสล็อต พีจีสล็อต เว็บไซต์ตรงผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ชั้นหนึ่ง ทกลอง เล่น ฟรี พร้อมโบนัส