YGA Spring Conference 2016, Copenhagen

YGA Spring Conference 2016, Copenhagen

sábado, 12 de octubre de 2013

I am grateful!!

I just wish to express my gratefulness to everyone who has been there for me regadless the situation. I remember myself at this time one year ago, I was in the hospital batteling against Dengue Hemorragic Fever, I remember being so vulnerable, weak and near the worst. I remember my parents being so sad and worried and there was no way in the world I could think about the word IRONMAN.
Now, I see myself happy and healthy, I am so grateful to God for every experience I have got during these months. Broadly speaking, I have accomplished so much (as a person, student, professional and  athlete) and I wish to keep moving forward towards my goals and dreams.  Regardless my ups and downs throughout this year, I believe there is always something possitive to get out of every moment !!  :)


Cheers

Fotos of life during the last months (= see yaaaa x














No hay comentarios: