YGA Spring Conference 2016, Copenhagen

YGA Spring Conference 2016, Copenhagen

lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

Beginning of classes, summer is gone!!

First of all, SORRY!!!  i know you may have been wondering and asking what i have been up to, i know i recognize that i have been careless with my space. I have no excuse but here i am again!! There are lots of stuff i want to share with you guys. Many things have happened to me whilst im here in Montana, possitive and negative things,though!!
Well, school has already started! FALL is here!!! isnt it wonderful??!! :D i miss the warmness of July and August  though :( ... Anyhow, i am a full student right now, here things are different, you have to possess a serious commitment in order to success!!! It is kind of hard but i am getting through it somehow.
Lots of readings must be done and the schedule is always tight. As for my classes, i am taking 14 credits, which is not a lot, but enough to keep myself pretty busy :) ... My classes are: International Relations, Ethics(the good and the evil), American History and Geography which all of those call my interest in some point!!!
Overall, i have been doing well, except for last week since i got reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally sick!! i will tell you the story next time...
So, what am i gonna do now?? well, i have my first big exam within 2 hours :S , another tomorrow morning :S and the last of the week on Friday!! =I ...
Enjoy the weather!!
more posts and pics soon  xx

1 comentario:

Blackrainbow dijo...

I love Geography........and American History. I am sure you are practicing your English. You will learn some good stuff.Do your best!!!! Test time is always troublesome, and it goes away fast...Fortunately!.......God bless you and keep going on!